Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh belly button, how I miss you

I find myself asking where, oh where, has my bellybutton gone? I use to have one, a rather deep one in fact, but these days it is nothing but a continuation of my belly. It is not an inny or an outty, but simply just flush. I am a little freaked out about waking up to a popped bellybutton because outty's have always weirded me out a little (sorry outty people). And I keep wondering if I do get an outty, will it go back in eventually? Man I hope so because I feel one coming on!

And just for fun... here's a belly profile shot for you.  We're measuring and weighing in right on target. Please come one time little man.

1 comment:

  1. looking lovely! I still have my belly-button...although I expected to lose it...perhaps still will...I remember the day mush lost hers - it was momentous! May your belly button return to you quickly - outties can be kinda scary!

    ReplyDelete