Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Playing Tourist

While my family was in town from California, we decided to do some fun touristy Chicago things. One day we went up to the Sears Tower. I had never been, so I was excited to see the views from up there. They added these new lookouts in the observation deck that were definitely the highlight for us. The lookouts are glass bump-outs that make it appear as though you are floating in air. I'm not doing justice explaining it, I'll just let the pictures do the talking. The cousins and I had a good time posing in them, that's for sure!





2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! those "glass bumps" are scary beyond all reason! Just looking at them made me feel sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome pictures! I can't believe you actually laid down....I am sweating from fear just looking at this!

    ReplyDelete