Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

This year, for obvious reasons, was a very special Mother's day for me. I have always wanted to be a mommy and most days I have to pinch myself that I really am one. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, baby, and family. I am so proud to be your mommy Miles.



I am also so lucky to have an AMAZING mother. She is the kindest, sweetest, good hearted, hard working, and darn right prettiest :) person I know. She would do anything for us and I can truly say she is one of my dearest friends. Thanks for being you Mom and everything do.





And not too many people can say what I'm about to say.... I also have a wonderful mother-in-law! That's right folks. She is a great listener and has a wealth of knowledge about so many things. She too would drop everything and help us with anything. She loves us all so much and we appreciate everything she does for us.



 Here we all are on Mother's Day, all the mom's and their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment