Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

ROAR!!!!!

I forgot to post a picture of Miles in his Halloween costume. Feast your eyes on our little lion. ROAR!!! My mother-in-law made this adorable costume and I made the mane (what a pain in the butt). We had to practice a lot before hand with the mane. He was quite afraid of it but after all the work I put into it, he was wearing it!



 His little buddy  superhero friend Neason stopped by for a quick Halloween picture




He actually went trick-or-treating this year. I love Halloween so I was super pumped. Auntie, Mimi, and Papa joined us. Let's just say it was trick-or-treating was complete mahaim. I never even knew we had so many kids in the area. Last year we ran out of candy within an hour so this year I bought a huge bag thinking I was so prepared. Wrong! It lasted maybe an 1.5 hours.  


1 comment: