Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Little Man

We were able to meet our son a few weeks back and what a thrill that was! I was so excited and anxious the night before our ultrasound at the thought that we would know whether we were going to have a son or daughter. I never thought I would want to know SO badly.  I had a feeling early on that the baby was going to be a boy, mother's intuition kicking in already!

During the ultrasound he was not shy at all to let us know he was a boy. For awhile that is the only part of himself he felt like sharing with us. After some poking and prodding we were able to see his little hands, feet, arms, legs, heart, and spin. Everything looked healthy (huge sigh of relief). The only thing we were missing was a shot of his face. He was breech at the time so his face was not in a convenient spot for his big debut. The ultrasound tech had us walking out with three pictures of his "manhood". I know Nick was proud, but I wanted a few shots of his face to share with everyone. She had us come back after our doctor's appointment and that's when we got the money shots.

So I present to you..... our son!

Profile shot and his little hand


Another profile face, hand and foot shot, but in 3D....ohhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment