Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Whole Lot of Preggos

This happened a few weeks ago, but I thought it was still blog worthy. My friend Julie from Purdue is having her first baby this October and was in town (and by in town, I mean Indianapolis) from New York, so my other Purdue friend Cari and her mother hosted a baby shower for her. I decided to take a day trip to attend the shower to see these lovely ladies as well as another good friend, Michele. The crazy thing about this gathering was that three out of the four of us are currently pregnant. We were hoping Michele had some news she wanted to share with us so we could make it four our of four, but she very adamantly reassured us that no announcement like that was going to come out of her mouth. I guess we can let her off the hook considering she has two very little ones right now :)

Michele, Cari, me, and Julie

Oh yes, the sideways shot

It was so fun seeing everyone and I had a great time. Can't wait for another reunion! 

A very random yet fun fact about the four of us. At one time or another we all lived in the same dorm room and were all roommates with Michele. When one moved out, another moved it. Everyone wanted a piece of Michele :)


1 comment:

  1. This seems to be a very one sided blog, Mrs. Murdock. When's the other half of the madness that is the Murdocks going to get involved? ;-)

    FYI, the Gibsons miss the Murdocks. We hope to see you before the bouncing baby boy makes you two REALLY unavailable. ;)

    ReplyDelete