Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maybe?

We went to the hospital this afternoon per our doc's suggestion because I was bleeding a little today and while I was there they checked and monitored me. I am at 4cm and contracting about every 5 minutes, but here's the real beauty, as of then, I couldn't feel the contractions. They said it was up to me whether we stayed or not and we opted to go back home. I just wasn't ready to be tied down to the hospital bed yet, still wanted to be able to eat and drink, and just be in the comfort of my own home for a while longer. If we stayed, they may have had to use medication to get me going faster or break my water and since we seem to be heading in the right direction without that stuff we decided to wait it out a little longer. Since we've gotten home my back has started to hurt of a more frequent basis so that may be a good sign of things to come.

So, who knows, we could have a baby tonight or in a few days but I don't think it will be much longer! Look out world, here comes another Murdock!

4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for a safe delivery... and a healthy mom and wee one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!! So happy he's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipeee!! I've been praying for you! Thanks for the update here : )

    ReplyDelete