Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blast from the past

I was at my Nonna's house the other day and we were looking for something in one of her dressers and we came across something from my childhood. One thing about my Nonna is that she saves a lot of stuff, no really, A LOT of stuff. In this dresser she had one of my bathing suites from when I was a kid, my baby blanket, my teething ring, and this necklace.....


 
I know this doesn't look like much and may look a little strange, but I use to play with this for hours. I would pretend so many different things with all the little charms. Nonna said I would stay busy all day with that thing. The funny thing was that I had completely forgotten about this necklace that use to go everywhere with me, but as soon as I saw it I totally remembered wearing it, playing with it, and even which one was my favorite charm (the roller skate in case you were wondering). Makes me think, what else have I forgotten all about? We all just need a little memory trigger sometimes. So the lesson here is, go through some of your drawers sometime and see if you can find something that instantly brings back memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment