Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Time

When Nonno passed away it was obviously a very sad time, but there was one good thing that came out of it, my family from California got to meet Miles. I wasn't sure when we were going to be able to get out there for a meeting, so this was great. My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins got to spend some time with Miles and loved on him so much.

Meeting Great Auntie Glor for the first time

The cousins

Grandkids with Nonna (see, in my family I'm considered tall :)

Fun with Dale

There was even snow for them to play with!

Right after the funeral Nick, Miles, and I piled into the car and drove to Cedar Rapids where we were going to help Nick's grandma pack up to move to South Bend. Miles was meeting many family members for the first time that trip as well. Thank you Joyce for having us and all your family at your house to meet the Murdock side, and thanks to all the Robes who helped out with Miles. Had fun spending time with everyone. (There were more aunts, uncles, and cousins that he met, but I don't have pictures. Sorry, mom was tired :)


Great Aunt Mary

Great Uncle Matt

Great Uncle Tim

Story Time!

Great Uncle Joel

Everyone was not only there to help with the move, but to also say goodbye to Great Gram's house. I obviously have not has as many memories there as everyone else, but the ones I do have were great. We will miss our trips to Iowa but we are really glad that Great Gram lives a lot closer now :)

Great Gram's house

No comments:

Post a Comment