Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

For Father's Day



This year Nick got to celebrate his first Father's Day and we couldn't be more grateful and happy to have such a wonderful Daddy. He is very hands on, patient, kind, and loving to both of us and I just thank my lucky stars he's all ours.







Nick has been wanting a picture of Miles and I for awhile now for his desk at work, but we just haven't had any good ones. So for Father's Day we went to the park with my mom and Nick's Uncle Joel and they snapped a few for us. Here are the results.




2 comments:

  1. Jennie... you are gorgeous!... and look just like Maria!

    the kid's cute too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness.....i love them.....i want one for my "desk".....okay for my fridge! bravo!

    ReplyDelete