Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Good To Have Friends

In June my good friend from high school, Katherine, got married. It was a beautiful wedding and a lot of fun. Since I was honored enough to be in the wedding, it also marked my first close to full day and night away from Miles. It was a little rough juggling all the schedules and making sure I had EVERYTHING that he needed to be away from me for so long, but I have to say it was a nice little break.


Because of Katherine's wedding, my other good friend Jenny and her son James came in from El Paso and we got to spend a few days with them. One of the days we met up with our friend Kristin and her son Charlie for a little play date. It was so wonderful to see them and to have the boys play together.


Smiley Charlie

"Look over here Char"

Not an easy picture to get! James, Charlie and Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment