Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer in a nutshell....so far.

Since we've been M.I.A. for a little while I thought I'd do a summer recap, mostly in pictures, on what we've been doing this summer.

There have been lots of fun playdates.






Since it's been 1,000 degrees all summer we've had a few pool/sprinkler days. Someone has gotten much more comfortable with the water and now enjoys kicking and "jumping" in and sometimes we will get some bubble blowing.





We've determined we're not "lake" people. Look at that water! Gross!

Went to a few friends birthday parties....

First Chuck E. Cheese birthday party

I knew this kid had a big head. His was the only one to get stuck in this thing.
We've spent lots of time at museums with friends and family








Overall it's been a pretty busy and fun summer. We've had to be creative with the heat, but I think we've done pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment