Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Birthday

WARNING: This is a very picture heavy post, but it's for Miles' prosperity so.... DEAL WITH IT :)


Can't believe I'm writing about my baby's first birthday. Yes, it happened back in December, but I still can't believe how big he is. It seems like we just brought him home and we were all trying to figure each other out.

Anyway.... on his actual birthday I made some chili and cupcakes and had some family over to celebrate. He did a good job opening presents for the first time and really was into the cupcake once he got the hang of it.



Miles dragged Nonna on the floor to help him open his presents


Auntie Andrea came to celebrate

Aww geez Grandma and Grandpa


A week later we had a circus themed birthday party for Miles and it seemed like the circus came to my house about a month before the party. In order for me to keep my sanity and not save everything until the last minute (which is what I would have done before baby, but now that is just not an option), I worked on something for his party each day. I had a lot of fun with it! Last Christmas I got a cricut machine and hadn't really used it all that much, but let me tell you, I went nuts with it for his party! My machine was working non stop especially since they have a circus cartridge.

Here are a few of the things I made with my handy little machine....

Photo props actually... not made with my machine

Happy Birthday Sign


"Streamers"

Circus Friends for Centerpieces
I think all that work was worth it because one, it was fun for me to do and two, the room looked really cute but I have to say I won't be doing that again for a little while. Hope you enjoyed it buddy! The day flew by but it was great. Had a lot of friends and family at the party so that made it really special.

Fun stars I made for the windows

Birthday Boy!



Craft table

Centerpieces

Favors

He walked around with these balloons for a really long time.





Who let these people in? :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday sweet boy. You are such a blessing and we are so happy you are in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment