Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

This was Miles' first Thanksgiving and we were lucky enough to celebrate twice. That's right, don't be too jealous, we got twice the turkey, twice the fixins', and twice the dessert. On Thanksgiving day we went to South Bend to celebrate with Nick's family and we brought Nonna along with us. A few days later we celebrated with my family and both were extremely yummy (the food, not our families. Didn't eat them. Families were lovely, not yummy.)

I got a few pictures from our South Bend Thanksgiving but failed to take any with my family. Bad mommy.



This surprisingly was not planned. Great minds think alike I guess.

"Give me some of that turkey already!"

Cousins Joe and Peter

Nonna and Great Gram



Miles with Auntie Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment