Second Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello World!

Hi everyone! Where oh where have I been. Well, December was a crazy month for me. I was pretty sure I was developing major anxiety issues and thought I would need to go on some medication, but then January hit and I am happy to report anxiety levels went down....thank goodness. There was just too much going on for me to handle. I learned a little something about myself and now know that I can not do everything I want to/use to do with a VERY active toddler constantly at my side, and when I try and do everything, I have panic attacks.

The month of December was filled with birthdays (Miles', Great aunt Monica's, Great aunt Mary's, "Auntie" Krisitn and mine (maybe part of my anxiety was with the fact that I turned 30. Had/having a hard time with this one)), birthday parties, baby showers, visiting friends from out of town, Christmas parties, and all that is involved with Christmas. On that note, I finally feel ready to start sharing our stories again to anyone still interested in us. I will probably be posting "mini" posts as if I haven't skipped a beat and will be going back in time for a few important events.

Thanks for hanging in there with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment